Aluminium foil’s unrivalled barrier properties, which can completely exclude moisture, microorganisms, light, oxygen and other gases makes it a primary material in the protective packaging of pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
Coupled with flexibility and formability, the ease with which aluminium foil can be coated, printed, laminated, slit, cold-formed and embossed qualifies it as an extremely versatile packaging material.
The foil laminates are manufactured in a cGMP compliant environment to meet the needs of pharmaceutical customers. We can support your needs for accurate documentation, including traceability reports as well as product technical data etc.
- Pouches can be customised to your individual requirements
- Packaging to maintain product efficacy and provide product protection from oxygen, moisture, chemical, UV light and visible light
- Unprinted or printed pouches
- Keeps samples and products safe from contamination
- Manufactured in a cGMP compliant environment