Main responsibilities – Account Manager / Business Developer
- Developing trust relationship with a portfolio of accounts and nourish and maintain these relationships accordingly
- Account Management – this includes the following: Project management, managing WIP with core services, managing stocks levels, ensuring products and services are delivered in a timely manner.
- Responsible for generating reports to include progress reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Logging, distribution, tracking and resolution of all quality issues / non-conformances in accordance with our ISO procedures with the relevant account manager.
- Promotional and public relations.
- Developing Business for Consumables – Flexible Packaging
- Developing Business for Machinery/ sales
- Market Research
- Raising awareness of our range through targeted marketing campaigns / cold calling
- Presentation to potential customers
- Identifying product sectors for product innovation / disruption
The ideal candidate must have the following attributes:
- Good technical ability
- Lateral thinking with good problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft systems
- Team Player
- Proven track record in a business development role
- A third level qualification up to degree standard would be preferable.
As part of the remuneration package, and in addition to a salary and bonus structure, a company car will be provided and is available to take home following work, a fuel card will also be provided, and the company will cover maintenance costs of the vehicle.
In addition, a company mobile phone & laptop will be provided, on the road subsistence expenses will also be covered when on company business.
In this role machinery sales compliment the consumables and provide a complete solution to customers for packaging and packaging machinery. Experience in the packaging / machinery industry would be beneficial.