Role & Responsibilities
- Planning, developing, and executing innovative marketing campaigns that align with the company’s overall strategic objectives.
- Writing blogs, case studies, social copy, landing pages, newsletters and sales materials.
- Creating video and photo content.
- Assisting with Google PPC, Search and Display paid advertising campaigns, ensuring that the campaign budget is used as effectively as possible to maximise returns.
- Day to day management of all Social Media Accounts.
- Assisting with organising trade shows and events.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns through analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- Preparing competitor analysis reports and market research.
Skills & Abilities
- Minimum of 1-2 year’s relevant marketing experience particularly in the area of digital marketing.
- Content creation & report writing.
- Web page creation.
- Maintain a marketing database.
- An understanding of SEO and ranking methods .
- Knowledge of best practices with Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, WordPress.
- Experience with design programs such as InDesign, Illustrator, Canva etc.
- SAP experience an advantage but not necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure copy and design are accurate, engaging and consistent.
The successful candidate will be a team player; creative, organised, proactive and motivated to learn and grow in the role. You will be confident and positive about building stakeholder relationships while proactively taking ownership of tasks to ensure their effective and efficient delivery.
Founded in 1994 and based in North Co Dublin, NPP is one of Ireland’s leading ‘client focused’ suppliers of flexible packaging and machinery. Our clients are spread across multiple fields including pharma, food, industry and agriculture and we work closely with clients to ensure quality solutions are delivered every single time.
- An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications.
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training when you onboard.
- Hybrid working environment following successful completion of probation.
- 20 days annual leave.
- A company culture that is supportive, collaborative, and fun.