Eco Fiber Film is a unique eco-friendly & innovative stretch film with reinforcement elements (fibers) that increase tear resistance. Eco Fiber Film is designed for machine use with stretching ratio up to 270% and is suitable for heavy pallet loads.
Eco Fiber Film contains 30% Recycled Raw Materials (post-industrial) and is 100% Recyclable. The film results in 50% less CO2 emissions than the market average and at least 50% less plastic waste.
Eco Fiber Film is based on the concept of Overall Resources Optimization (ORO):
- Less film used to wrap a pallet
- Significant cost/pallet savings
- Reduced plastic waste
- Savings in energy
- Savings in warehousing (space for rolls)
- Reduced downtime – Zero breaks/roll
- Reduced labour rate
- ROI & Reduced machine costs
Resulting in increased productivity and savings.