NPP offer void fill systems in both small and large format, offering solutions to protect your product during shipping.
Air Cushion Box Fill
- Innovative, patented air transfer technology allows air movement with cushions during shipment
- Void fill acts as a shock absorber for superior protection.
- Uses mostly air to void fill or protect products.
- Decreases to 2% of original transit volume when deflated for minimal waste disposal.
- Easy to use-Plug and load and ready to go and uses the latest technology
- Specifically designed for areas where space is at a premium
- Welcome addition to warehouses or distribution centers where multiple packing lanes require different protection configurations.
Dunnage Void Fill System
Dunnage bags are the convenient way to protect your goods from being damaged during shipping. They have an outstanding load stabilising capacity and resistance to load shifting. The durability of our Dunnage bags lies in their well designed structure: the are composed of an air tight polyethylene inner layer with an inflating and deflating valve and a strong poly woven outer layer.
Dunnage bags are inexpensive compared to other load securing techniques. The bags can be easily inflated in a few seconds by compressed air and an inflator tool. They can easily be deflated by opening the valve, without needing to puncture.
Contact us for more information.