The Ripp ‘n’ Flow® patented easy open sack system was developed to provide a safe, hygienic solution for sensitive materials handling that require high quality packaging.
The Ripp ‘n’ Flow sack has been adopted by many ingredient manufacturers throughout Europe and the range of products being packed include; egg powder, breadcrumb, batter, spices, pasta, biscuit crumbs, flavourings, dehydrated vegetables, whey and lactose powder and many other products.
Ripp‘n’Flow® has specially designed perforations that allow air to escape from the bag. This seals the contents firmly, and prevents re-inflation during handling
- Eliminates the need for knives to open bagged products as Ripp ‘n’ Flow can be easly peeled back to open.
- No contamination from paper, string, crepe and plastic which occurs when using conventional paper and plastic sacks that can only be opened with a knife
- Block bottom feature is available which is designed to create a stand up pack for ease of filling, palletisation and reduced slippage
- Can be made air or water tight
- Suitable for fully or semi-automatic filling lines • Tamper evident designs
- Suitable for fully or semi-automatic filling lines
- Tamper evident designs
- Can be adapted to any plastic substrate including our new Flexi-bar
- Available in a wide variety of sizes and thickness
- Can be printed up to six colours